Tuesday, March 16, 2010

How to get your baby to sleep

So they say you shouldn't let your baby fall asleep with a bottle in their mouth, but what about a lollipop?



Training Update:
I had an awesome superset workout yesterday and I am feeling the effects today! My diet I have done to stick with my calories but I can do better with my fat %. However it is funny to me that my fat content is high because I rarely add extra fat to my food except salad dressing which is usually vinegar and olive oil. I guess I need to watch the fat content in my other foods. Today I didn't get in a workout but I did good sticking to my calories. I also went shopping for some clothes. Good news there is that I only had to by 14's I was really worried I was going to be a 16. I am hoping to one day soon be at least an 8!

0 comments: